How to transfer your emails (past, present and future) from Google Apps for Business account to your GMail account.
- Login to your Google Apps account and enable POP Download (Gear Icon >> Settings >> Forwarding and POP/IMAP). Choose Enable POP for all mail (even mail that’s already been downloaded).
- Login to your GMail account and head to Accounts section in Settings (Gear Icon >> Settings >> Accounts). Click on Add a POP3 mail account you own. This will open a new window.
- Enter your Email address in the first step of the new window.
- Enter your password.
- POP Server – pop.gmail.com, Port – 995
- Uncheck Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server. Google Apps keeps a copy of the email on its account so you DONT have to choose this option. If you do, Mail Fetcher won’t let you move ahead.
- Check Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
- (Optional) Choose Label incoming messages and Archive incoming messages (Skip the Inbox)
- Hit on Add Account >>
Emails will begin to import into your GMail account.